Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summertime...

Saturday I got a nice summer haircut and shared my wedding photos at the salon. These days I don't go anywhere without wedding albums and pictures, no point in describing what my 10 albums can better show! Afterwards, I went to Rose's to spend some time in the pool with her family and her ever so sweet Aunt and Cousin. Carmine and I spent Sunday with my father and Marla enjoying crabs and bbq...mmm, mmm! Still no word on our home, can't help starting to doubt it will ever be ours and we now have to start the dreaded house hunting once again just in case we don't get it. NJ has to be the worst place to be a lower-middle class first-time home buyer. Carmine and I would appreciate any help with the prayers! No pictures from this past weekend. BUT here's a few oldies but goodies...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Grandpa (Thursday 7/24) Monique (Friday 7/25)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers