Monday, September 22, 2008

Business As Usual...

Nothing much to report, we've been super busy with securing all the necessities for our mortgage (insurance, paperwork, rate lock, etc.), packing, school work, our busy jobs, and shopping for the house. I have to say this has been the longest month of my life. I'm sure the fact that it's 5 weeks instead of 4 and I'm overly anxious to close on the house and get moving next month has a lot to do with it. Saturday I packed, Carmine and I went to see "Burn After Reading", I loved it, he didn't. Chris and Monique helped us shop for paint and house stuff on Sunday. Another weekend here and gone and yet it's still September and October just isn't coming quick enough...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers