Tuesday, May 12, 2009

April Showers Bring May Flowers!

April was filled with wedding bliss down in Sunny Florida! Mom & David's wedding was perfect from the low humidity sunny weather, to the beautiful ceremony and reception surounded by water, and of course the happy couple joined by family and good friends. I have my next sonogram scheduled for June 2nd (20 weeks) when we're hoping to find out if it's a boy or a girl! My birthday was on Mother's Day this year and it was a really nice weekend. My husband got me everything I wanted (Wii Fit and a new ring) and even surprised me with a Mother's Day gift from "Newby", a Thomas Kinkade Disney picture of Pinnochio, which will be hung in the baby's room. In a few weeks, Carmine and I will celebrate our 1-year Anniversary. Time is flying!

Link to view Mom's Wedding Photos:
http://www.photoworks.com/photo-sharing/shareSignin.jsp?shareCode=ABDC5D1C855&cp=ems_shr_alb_pml&cb=PW

Link to me singing at Mom's wedding (on You Tube):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDmc2EkpsKo

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers