Saturday, April 23, 2011

Gabriel's 1st Easter!


Happy Easter Gabriel! I know you won't yet understand the joy of Easter, Easter baskets, the Easter Bunny, and all that Easter means, but being that you smile everyday, I'm sure you'll enjoy it just the same. We are so truly blessed to have you in our lives and I love you more then these words could ever sum up. We'll be spending Easter at your Nonna and Nonno's house in Staten Island. Your first visit to the city where Daddy is from. Then we move on to May. Isabella and Annabella (a.k.a. Girlies) are making their first Holy Communion next weekend and then the following weekend is Baptism time! We've chosen your Uncle Paul and Aunt Jen as your God Parents, and I know they will be there for you to turn to anytime you need to. May is also Mother's Day, my birthday, and the month your dad and I got married. But with you now in my life this will be the best May ever!


Happy Easter!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers