Friday, June 20, 2008

Thought maybe it's time for a Blog!


Well, we got married on May 25, 2008. It was a PERFECT day! The weather, the time spent with great friends, loving family, and adorable kids, and most importantly the day I married the love of my life. Carmine is everything I ever wanted; kind, caring, loving, handsome, smart and I'm so proud to call him my husband! Which is why I am now going through the torture of trying to get my name changed. I knew it wouldn't be easy, social security, driver's license, credit cards, work, forms, etc., etc. It's really a nightmare trying to become a new person. But, I know in the end, I'll be happy I did it. Happy to be the new me: Mrs. Jeanna James Anzalone. I can't believe how quickly the wedding day and the honeymoon flew by. It's already nearing the end of June, where does the time go? Carmine and I are still waiting and praying for word that the townhouse we put an offer on back in April will finally be ours. Tomorrow is our annual Tour de Cure for diabetes. We'll attempt to ride 35 miles in the 86 degree heat down at the Jersey Shore (what I'll always consider my HOME). I'll be sure to post how we all did. So, until then...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers