Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Time is Here!

Ready or not, Christmas is here! I am ready and anxiously looking forward to the very nice Christmas break from work, my mother, David, and grandmother's visit, and all the fun festivities that take place at Christmas time. At this special time of year, I always think about my love of Jesus Christ. Although, I am not a very religious person (mostly because there is no proof or facts to actually say who is wrong or right), I think that whether or not Jesus is our Lord and Savior or just a man who lived a life that we should all try our best to follow, he is loved and worshiped the world over, and he is the only reason we celebrate this wonderful holiday. Since the Christmas songs seem to say it best-- May your days be Merry and Bright! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers