Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

There's nothing like Christmas -- Christmas spirit, Christmas music, Christmas shows, Christmas decorations, Christmas gatherings, Christmas presents --I love it all! I'm almost finished with my shopping so the wrapping (another favorite of mine) will soon begin. I hope to start getting decorations out this weekend and put the tree up by next weekend. My mom, David, and Grandmother are coming on the 23rd and will finally see our new home. Next weekend I'm going into the city for our annual trip to see the tree, the nativity at St. Patricks, and the broadway show "Jersey Boyz". All the reasons why it truly is the Most Wonderful Time of the Year! They're lighting the tree at Rockefeller Center tonight. The tree this year is called "miracle" and it's from NJ! Hope everyone is enjoying this truly magical time of year...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers